- Founded in 2006, in January 2007 Mistral started hosting in Italy and sending young people abroad for voluntary and training paths financed by European Union
- Since 2007 Mistral has been an accreditedy body for the coordination and sssending of young people within the European Voluntary Service
- Since January 2007, for about 5 years it has managed and coordinated the Rete Informagiovani Bresciana on behalf of the Province of Brescia. During the same period, it has coordinated the Eurodesk local point (the structure of the European programme Erasmus+ for information, promotion and advice services on programmes involving young people, promoted by the European Union and European Council)
- As part of the the Lifelong Learning Programme-Leonardo da Vinci-PLM, from 2008 to 2014, we promoted and managed 5 mobility projects for internships abroad of 13 or 20 weeks. Thanks to this activity Mistral has given 614 jobless and unemployed people the opportunity to improve their position on the labour market, developing their professional and linguistic competences.
- Mistral has managed LLP-LdV VETPRO projects for vocational training, organizing study visits in different fields, such as education, art, culture, new technologies, social policies – including those promoting women and the family.
- In the framework of Erasmus+ program, from 2015 to today, Mistral has promoted and managed 2 sending projects for work placements abroad which involved 269 students and 20 staff, has taken part in a strategic partnership addressed to NEETs, organized a course for youth workers on the theme of democracy and is currently a promoter and manages a sending project for 100 students abroad for professional training courses of 1 and 3 months
- Thanks to the experience shown in the organization of quality mobility activities in the field of education and professional training, in 2017 Mistral received the Erasmus + VET Mobility Charter
- Within the Erasmus + Key Actions 1 and 2 program, as well as for PON and EFS projects, Mistral carries out consultancy and project management support activities for educational institutions
- Thanks to the LLP-LdV, Erasmus +, FSE and TLN mobility programs and to our network of host companies, from 2007 to today, we have hosted in Brescia around 120 young participants a year for vocational training activities
- Through the Youth in Action programme, now Erasmus+ Youth, Mistral has taken part to many intercultural exchanges
- Mistral has participated in projects targeted at sustainable development and the promotion of regional resources. Mistral promotes, realises and manages tourist and recreational activities in the sector of social and sustainable tourism such as: organization of cultural events, shows, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, organization responsible tourism tours and trips, didactic activities and educational courses on environment and sustainable tourism.
OUR MAIN PARTNERS
Our presentation of Mistral: