- Since 2007 Mistral has been a qualified institution for the coordination and delivery of young people through the European Voluntary Service, financed by the Erasmus+ programme.
- For about 5 years it has managed and coordinated the Rete Informagiovani Bresciana on behalf of the Province of Brescia. During the same period, it has coordinated the Eurodesk local point (the structure of the European programme Erasmus+ for information, promotion and oriental on programmes involving young people, promoted by the European Union and European Council)
- We act as a Promoter for the Lifelong Learning Programme-Leonardo da Vinci-PLM and through this we have managed 5 mobility projects for internships abroad of 13 or 20 weeks. Thanks to this activity Mistral has given 640 jobless and unemployed people the opportunity to improve their position on the labour market, developing their professional and linguistic competences.
- Mistral has managed LLP-LdV VETPRO projects for vocational training, organizing study visits in different fields, such as education, art, culture, new technologies, social policies – including those promoting women and the family.
- Thanks to the Erasmus+ programme there’s an ongoing project for sending 180 students and 18 teachers to work placements abroad, alongside a strategic partnership in the NEET sphere (Not in Education, Employment and Training)
- Through the Gioventù in Azione programme Mistral has organized many intercultural exchanges
- Mistral has participated in projects targeted at sustainable development and the promotion of regional resources. Mistral promotes, realises and manages tourist and recreational activities in the sector of social and sustainable tourism such as: organization of cultural events, shows, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, organization responsible tourism tours and trips, didactic activities and educational courses on environment and sustainable tourism.
OUR MAIN PARTNERS
Our presentation of Mistral: